Brian_14's profile

Contributor

• 

28 Messages

Sunday, May 10th, 2020 2:00 PM

Closed

how do I cancel Acorn TV subscription-- this is not a hard question

How do I cancel my Acorn subscription? Its very easy to subscribe, but try canceling and you go to he** and back.

PLEASE someone help me cancel Acorn TV subscription

Thank you

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Go to Services, select Manage TV. On the right you will see an option to Add/Manage Premium channels. This will take you to a screen where you will see all the included channels and the optional ones. If you have subscribed to Acorn then you will see that it is checked. Uncheck this and then select Review at top of the screen. Then will take you to a screen where you will accept the change. Once you accept the change Acorn should be gone. Be aware then when you make this change Xfinity will immediate reset your set top box (at no charge!). 

Good luck

-John

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

4 years ago

Absolutely worthless advice.  I've spent hours trying to cancel Acorn, but no luck.   Infinty chat is not help at all..  I am so angry, I'm beside myself.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Note: this works on the xfinity app, not the website. Waste of time trying to do it on the web.

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

4 years ago

This works neither on the web nor on the Xfinity app. Clicking Add/Manage Premium Channels just gets redirected from one URL to another and eventually shows an error page saying, "We're sorry. It looks like you'll need some help completing your order."

This has been broken for who knows how many months. There is other broken functionality on the web site, too. Looks like there is not much regression testing of the web site. Adding new features to the web site or app is probably breaking older ones.

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

4 years ago

The only way to cancel is to call them - 1-800-COMCAST

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here