hbo max back charges
I have been a internet-only subscriber of xfinity for two years. Apparently in the third month or so of service, an HBO Max charge was added onto my account at $15/month. I have no idea how or why. I was not made aware of this and because of my automated payments, did not realize my bill had changed. In other words, I have been paying for an HBO Max account that I didn't know I had and have not used a single time for over two years, to the tune of almost $400. Is there any way I can get any of my money back or perhaps get free access to it for a time period now that I know I have it? Any help is appreciated.
6 months ago
Same here. Except if was 3 unauthorized services and they owe me thousands of dollars!
Funny that no one from the company is responding to this thread.
6 months ago
Hello @user_f2fa83, thanks for reaching out for help with your acocunt and billing. I know how frusterating unexpected charges can be, but our team is here to help! To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address.
Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message
Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems.