U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 21st, 2022 11:35 PM

Closed

hbo max back charges

I have been a internet-only subscriber of xfinity for two years. Apparently in the third month or so of service, an HBO Max charge was added onto my account at $15/month. I have no idea how or why. I was not made aware of this and because of my automated payments, did not realize my bill had changed. In other words, I have been paying for an HBO Max account that I didn't know I had and have not used a single time for over two years, to the tune of almost $400. Is there any way I can get any of my money back or perhaps get free access to it for a time period now that I know I have it? Any help is appreciated.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same here. Except if was 3 unauthorized services and they owe me thousands of dollars!

Funny that no one from the company is responding to this thread. 

Problem Solver

• 

323 Messages

We are terribly sorry to hear of your billing concerns, this isn't the experience we want for our valued customers.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See  https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_f2fa83, thanks for reaching out for help with your acocunt and billing. I know how frusterating unexpected charges can be, but our team is here to help! To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here