Jakeysmom94's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Monday, September 20th, 2021 8:04 PM

Closed

General hospital episodes missing from legacy tv boxes

General hospital episodes have not been updated on the legacy platform in over a week. Last was season 58239, the 9/10/21 episode. They're now in season 59, episode 6.  These season 59 episodes appear on xfinity Stream on phone, but not on TVs on my legacy boxes.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Administrator

• 

656 Messages

3 years ago

@Jakeysmom94

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. On-Demand availability is determined by the broadcaster. I checked those channels and it appears ABC has them approved for use on the Legacy platform, so if they're not showing up still, please send us a direct message so that we can investigate.

To send a direct message:

Please only send a direct message when requested by an official employee--sending a chat when not requested may result in the chat being lost given the high volume of chat requests received daily.

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link: https://comca.st/39rAfmf
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

We ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address alongside your inquiry so we can best assist. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

The same issue for me. On demand hasn't updated in general - and ABC's General Hospital doesn't even have Season 59 to watch ON Demand. Season 59 is the current season. On demand stops on my box on Season 54.  When I do a search for General Hospital,  I'm given an Error code M!DCBPF

Xfinity needs to address this as this is not an isolated issue.

(edited)

Contributor

• 

31 Messages

3 years ago

I've noticed the same thing. The past two weeks' worth of episodes are missing from On Demand. Very disappointing. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.8K Messages

3 years ago

https://www.xfinity.com/stream/search?q=general%20hospital shows episodes through 9/24. Are you seeing something different?

Contributor

• 

31 Messages

@BruceW Yes. All I see are Season 54, Season 53, Season 52, and Season 51 available for purchase. General Hospital currently is in Season 59; two weeks' worth of past episodes usually are available in On Demand. They suddenly have disappeared. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

On demand....the Network Category has ABC listed but General Hospital has been removed from the ABC lineup on On Demand?

Why should we have to search for it...although, when I did, an error code appeared for several days.

It now has been fixed when I search it and yes, able to watch the newest episodes.  However, as I said, ABC on demand no longer lists General Hospital as an option to view.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here