Deb5711's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, April 26th, 2020 9:00 AM

Closed

Free Movies are NOT Free

Why when you tell us we can say "Free" into our remote & it brings up a category that says "Free Movies" & guess what??  THEY ARE NOT ALL FREE.  If I say "Free Movies" into my remote, again, guess what??  THEY ARE NOT ALL FREE.  If you go to On Demand & scroll to "Free Premium Movies without ads", again, GUESS WHAT??   THEY ARE NOT ALL FREE.  What's the deal??  They are either FREE or they are not.  Categorize accordingly.  Also?  Your when you call Customer Service, guess what??  THEY HAVE NO CLUE.  One CS rep just said pick a movie, if it charges you we will reimburse.  WHAT??  No.  Free means free.  Period.  End of story.  FIX IT.

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

4 years ago

We  should be able to flag these false advertised movies!!!

Contributor

• 

46 Messages

4 years ago

Excuse me, the sloppy categorization of movies in On Demand is what's not helpful.

In general, the navigation in On Demand looks like it's designed by amateurs.

Is this something Comcast doesn't want to know?

Contributor

• 

77 Messages

4 years ago

One trick to stop from accidently picking a pay movie is set a purchase PIN using your X1 remote. In order to purchase anything, we you have enter the PIN. It will at least alert you you may be on a paid movie.

I know, the search leaves a lot to be desired - we've asked for Free Science Fiction and got Romance mixed in. Go figure. A lot depends on what the powers to be have tagged a movie as.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Xfinity is running a scam. Free movies are not free. Rent and buy movies flood every list- free to me, voice search, all free movies. Xfinity also pushes rent or buy for movies that are available everywhere else for free.
Customers are not stupid. I will never recommend xfinity.
Chat support is even worse since they can’t even come up with a consistent or reasonable answer.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here