Vwatson82's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Apr 24, 2020 9:00 PM

Closed

Free movie I have to pay for

This has happened twice now, I am in the middle of watching a free to me movie on a channel I’m subscribed to on demand, my child sits in the remote and changed the channel and I click back to it only to see a rent/buy option only and I can’t find the movie on the network I was just watching on demand from. No way to watch it for free. How do I continue to watch a free movie I was just in the middle of watching?
jav6joev

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

@Vwatson82 wrote:
This has happened twice now, I am in the middle of watching a free to me movie on a channel I’m subscribed to on demand, my child sits in the remote and changed the channel and I click back to it only to see a rent/buy option only and I can’t find the movie on the network I was just watching on demand from. No way to watch it for free. How do I continue to watch a free movie I was just in the middle of watching?

Have you tried pressing the 'Last' button which shows last channels viewed?  My On Demand movie that I was watching, but somehow jumped out of, shows up and I have the resume option.

jav6joev

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

@Vwatson82 wrote:
Yes I hit last to go back but does not resume the movie, it takes me to the screen where I can only rent/buy. There is no option to resume or play free to me.

Does your 'Last' button produce the list across the bottom of the TV showing the last channels viewed?  Whatever button produces that list for you might be what you need. Choose from that list, the On Demand channel/movie you were watching if it shows up.  You might also hit the 'Info' button first to see options for that recent channel.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 y ago

Yes I hit last to go back but does not resume the movie, it takes me to the screen where I can only rent/buy. There is no option to resume or play free to me.

New to the Community?

Start Here