U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Sep 13, 2021 1:42 AM

DVR recordings choppy

I have been dealing with my DVR recordings being choppy or blurred during playback for over a month and I am about to scream. Cable is too much for this. I’ve tried rebooting ..I’ve had a new cable box delivered.. there’s no issue with playing live only DVR playback from multiple channels. What is the issue ?! How do you fix this ?! 

Responses

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

8 d ago

I am having the exact same problems.  It's so choppy that the recording is unwatchable.  Also, the remote does not work well.  It works fine to change channels but acts funny when trying to watch a recording.

Official Employee

• 

193 Messages

6 d ago

Welcome to our community forum, @user_0b8639! I love to record shows so I can watch them in my free time so I'd be upset if my recordings were unwatchable! You've reached the perfect place to get help with your DVR recordings and we'll stick with you here until we reach a resolution :). I'd like to check your signals on my end since you've already tried rebooting and replacing the box.

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help. 

New to the Community?

Start Here