JazzMastaJim's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, March 26th, 2021 1:32 AM

Closed

Curse of Oak Island On Demand is no longer free?

For its entire run, I have been able to watch Curse of Oak Island (History) On Demand for free. Suddenly, all episodes from the current season are now showing up as "Rent" instead of "Watch." Is this a temporary bug, or has Comcast / Xfinity abruptly done away with the free option?

Problem Solver

• 

409 Messages

3 years ago

Oh, no! Thank you for bringing this to our attention through our forums page, @JazzMastaJim! I understand that you were previously able to view this show for free, On Demand, and now you're unable to, correct? If that's still the case, rest assured; you're with a pro, and I will be more than happy to look into this for you!

Before we begin, can you please click on the chat icon, in the right hand corner of the screen, in an effort to send me a private message, including your full name, and your full address? Thank you in advance, and I look forward to speaking with you!

-Tyler

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

@ComcastTylerJ: Thanks for the response. I am unable to send you a chat message, as it says, "No results found," when I enter your user name in the "To" field.

Could it be because you are off now? (4:14 P. M. EDT on 3/28/21)

--

Jim

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

Hello JazzMastaJim, thanks for trying to send us a private message. In this case it would not be needed, although we're sorry that you're unable to continue your series we have no impact on how the network displays their content. Each network owns there own shows so they would make the decision to add it to our menus free or as paid content. If you would like to have this series added back to the menu as free please reach out to the network directly and request it :) 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

That's extremely disappointing, but thanks for the information. :-(

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

You are welcome! We appreciate you being a part of the Comcast family and if you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us at any time as we are here for your 24/7! We hope you have a great week ahead of you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here