jmpatterson70's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, January 1st, 2023 3:26 PM

Closed

Craftsy Subscription

I have a Craftsy subscription through Xfinity. How do I use my subscription through their website or app? It just keeps telling me to start a membership.

Official Employee

• 

746 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity. I understand you are trying to view Craftsy. Craftsy can be accessed through On Demand and or Flex box. Have you tried this way? Do you get a subscription message? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityAshley​ 

Hi, thanks for the response. I do access the app On Demand and through the Apps section on Xfinity fine, but would like to use my  subscription to go through the Cratsy website to download the related course material that goes along with each of the tutorials I've watched through Xfinity.

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

@jmpatterson70 You can log in with the Xfinity username and password assigned to your account. This is the same information you would normally use to access your online account. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityAshley​ So do all Xfinity customers have a subscription to Craftsy that we can log into with the Xfinity login? Not finding a way to subscribe to Craftsy through Xfinity otherwise.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have a Craftsy subscription through their Web site. How do I add the 'Craftsy' app to my Xfinity services so I can log in like I do for Netflix or Hulu? 

I do not wish to purchase an entirely new Craftsy subscription through Xfinity. 

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_9412ab Thank yo ufor reaching out. There is no option to add the Craftsy app to our services and equipment. You would need to use it on a device such as a tablet or phone. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here