art3's profile

Contributor

• 

84 Messages

Sat, Jun 5, 2021 5:10 AM

Cl14 error

Hey

So I  have 2 Xfinity legacy boxes. About 5 days ago ondemand stopped working.  Error message says cl 14. I've unplugged and plugged back in to no effect. I just renewed contract also. How to fix this? 2 tech's have not fixed this still.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

340 Messages

4 m ago

Hello, @art3! Thank you for coming here to our forums for support with your On Demand error. I'd love to further review what may be causing this error for you. Please send us a chat message with your first and last name. The Peer to Peer chat icon is located at the top right of the Community Forum page, clicking on the chat icon will allow you to initiate a chat conversation with us directly. Please ensure you are sending your message to our 'Xfinity Support' handle. 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

17 d ago

I continue to have this same issue with my service.  Last week live tv started pixelating and blacking out.  Now that seems to have been resolved by unplugging, tightening connections, and a useless call to customer service.  Since the live tv started working better now the On Demand does not work and shows error code CL14.  This has been going on for 4 days now with no On Demand service available.  My neighbor has also commented that they are having similar issues.  How do you get a service rep to understand the issue is in my area?  I don't care if the outage maps say everything is good in my area.  There is an issue with the service in my neighborhood.  It is not isolated to my cable box.

Official Employee

• 

280 Messages

Thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums @rizzi48. I certainly can’t imagine the disappointment and frustration you must be feeling. It sounds like you have tried all the troubleshooting steps for this error code. I would be happy to investigate further. I am sure working together we will get to the bottom of this. Can you send us a private message with your full name, name of account holder (if different) and service address? To send a private message, please click the chat icon next to the bell in the upper right corner. Click the “notepad and pen” button. Send the full message to our shared support handle “Xfinity Support”. We look forward to hearing from you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here