Bulkington's profile

Problem Solver

• 

463 Messages

Sun, Dec 13, 2020 11:00 AM

Blue Bloods missing from On Demand

Blue Bloods season 11 episode 2 is missing from On Demand.

Episode 1101 is available via SEARCH, when SEARCH works - more often than not, error code M!DCBPF is returned.

Please create Season 11 folders (under "By Network" > "CBS" > "Blue Bloods" and under "Shows A - C" > "Blue Bloods") and populate them with episodes 1101 and 1102.

Responses

wurywartz

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

6 m ago

I'm having the same problem.  So very frustrating.  

Bulkington

Problem Solver

• 

463 Messages

6 m ago

This morning, I did find episode 1102 On Demand - but only via SEARCH.

My searches using keyword "BLUE_BLOODS" continue to return error code M!DCBPF the vast majority of the time and using keyword "NURSES" tends to return MODGENS.   Anyone else having issues with "Search TV and On Demand" from the Main Menu or "Search" from within the On Demand Menu?

SortaSour

Regular Contributor

• 

96 Messages

6 m ago

Yes, I get the same error messages when using the 'Search' function.  The ONLY way I can find Season 11 of Blue Bloods, is to enter 'BLUE'.  Anything past that gets me the error.  As of yesterday, only Episode 1101 was available (after many many many pages of scrolling through all the 'BLUE' listings above Blue Bloods).

I have contacted CBS about Season 11 of Blue Bloods not being available via Comcast/Xfinity OnDemand and that it will likely affect the viewership count for that program this year.  Am awaiting a reply from them.

Bulkington

Problem Solver

• 

463 Messages

6 m ago

@SortaSour , thanks for confirming SEARCH issues are a "them-problem".  

Bulkington

Problem Solver

• 

463 Messages

6 m ago

Season 11 folders have been created and populated under "By Network" and "Shows A - C". 🙂

That's one down, thanks.  Please work on the others:

New Programs not available under Network/ Folders - Xfinity Help and Support Forums - 3376850

New to the Community?

Start Here