U

Sunday, December 3rd, 2023 5:20 PM

Closed

Xfinity mobile

Used to love xfinity mobile but since I got my new S23 Ultra been having problems sending text messages and making phone calls. Thinking about having to switch to another carrier to see if the problem goes away. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

765 Messages

7 months ago

Hi there @user_sb4h1n I would be happy to help with figuring out a solution to your texts and calls! Can you provide some detail on what you are experiencing? Thanks!

2 Messages

About 2 to 3 times a day I have to restart my phone to make an outgoing call or to send a text and that's even when connected to wifi at home. No one else is having the issue in my household so it's not the internet connection.

Official Employee

• 

765 Messages

@user_sb4h1n Thanks for those additional details. When you attempt to make a call or send a text, what error actually occurs in both scenarios? Fast busy? Error message in the text app? Also, what type of phone are you using, make and model.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here