ps17's profile

Contributor

• 

33 Messages

Thursday, January 11th, 2024 2:37 PM

Ready to connect message

I've had Xfinity mobile and my current device for a couple years. For the past few weeks, I keep getting a message on my notifications "ready to connect to your service". When I click it, it brings me to my account with no other info. Then the notification comes back. Its making me crazy. What's going on??

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

6 months ago

Hello @ps17 I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Please reach out to our Xfinity Mobile team with the options below. 

Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

2 Messages

6 months ago

Happening to me on s22 ultra. Had to reactivate my SIM two time in 3 days. 3 times of you count the new SIM I put in yesterday. About to switch I don't have time to deal with this 

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

5 months ago

It's happening to me as well. I have a Samsung S22 that I have had for 14 months.  Love the phone but it seems since the last two software updates in December and January I get the same message.   I went to the Xfinity store several times in the last month.  Finally we were told to keep wifi off which cured the problem on both mine and my wife's phones.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

You were told to not use your Wifi. That's ridiculous and BTW, I have an S21 and have been dealing with this annoying popup for almost 2 months now.

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

The only reason xfinity said to turn off wifi is because we have unlimited data and it uses too much battery. I have an S22 and battery life is pretty good.  I also called xfinity customer service a while ago and they dud something with my phone but it didn't help.  

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hey @gbone,

Thank you very much for the assistance. If you are experiencing any issues with the Xfinity Mobile services, please let us know and we can certainly help provide some general troubleshooting tips. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 months ago

Xfinity doesn't know why this is happening?

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

@keith_schevling​ no they apparently dont.

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

3 months ago

I turned on airplane mode when the notification appeared and it got rid of it permanently.  When I turned airplane mode off the phone was fine 🙂 I am using wifi.

(edited)

1 Message

This actually worked for me as well.  Thanks.  

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

user_ba3mpy I'm glad to hear this helped. Thanks, @gbone, for the great tip.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 month ago

After troubleshooting my samsung S22 android getting that annoying pop up notification from Xfinity I believe I have found a solution. go to Settings and then Mobile Roaming Access and turn it off. Doing that immediately removed that notifications. from phone. Please let me know if that worked for you!!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here