S

Thursday, December 21st, 2023 1:55 AM

Closed

Google Voice call problems Xfinity Mobile.

Interesting fact pattern.
I've been a Pixel 6 Pro user forever. I was on AT&T for the duration. Bootloader unlocked along with not locked to a carrier. No modifications.
I had used Google Voice for my business for the duration as well on AT&T.
Now that I'm on Xfinity Mobile it isn't working. I can start a call but it won't go for more than 20 seconds. The caller will not be able to hear me. I'll have to start talking on Google Voice on the desktop.
This is on WiFi or without. Whether I'm on WiFi calling as well. Location doesn't change anything. Good signal and all.
I have reset the mobile network more times than I care to admit.
Has anybody had this experience?
Please let me know your thoughts.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

6 months ago

Thanks for reaching out, Scottie5150! Have you already reach out to Xfinity Mobile about this?

2 Messages

@XfinityAntoine​, yes I did.

We did some basic troubleshooting beyond what I did prior to the reach out.

Verified the APN.

Ensured the towers were using the lastest programming. I'm not sure that this was the proper language used by the agent. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@Scottie5150 We would recommend reaching back out to them to see if they can do a deeper dive on the technical side of the problem you are having. Unfortunately, we only have access to basic Xfinity Mobile information from here and this would be beyond what we would have access to.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here