R

Friday, January 19th, 2024 5:06 PM

EXCESSIVE/INACCURATE DATA CONSUMPTION

I just got the Iphone 15 pro max 4 months ago. It is saying I am using more then double every month then my Iphone 12 pro max I had on verizon for 3 Years.... Anyone else having issues? Xfinity Keeps blowing me off after hours on then phone. Apple ran tests on my phone and said everthng is ok and data usage is controlled by the provider.. they are saying I went through 30 gigs in 14 day when my phone says 25 and I never used more then 15GB in a month on verizon. WTH is going on? Spent hours on the phone with someone who has no idea what they are doing, its the 3rd time calling and they told me over a month ago they would call me back in 48 hours. Should have never left verizon

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

5 months ago

@RayRay76 I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Text Message: 888-936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here