richone71's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, May 11th, 2024 4:55 PM

Esim downloading multiple times

I have ben an Xfinity mobile customer for about 4 months and have recently been experiencing problems with an esim.  I got a new Samsung S23 fe wtih a physical sim when I signed up. I did port my phone number over from my previous mobile carrier.  It has worked great until a month ago.  Now, an esim will periodically download to my phone without my knowledge or consent.  This has been happening on a weekly basis during the overnight hours.  The main problem occurs when, after downloading, the esim becomes the default sim for texting, calling, etc.  This causes my phone to get locked out of the Xfinity mobile network.  I can fix it quickly by just deleting the esim but I don't want to be doing that time and time again.  I am also concerned that this could be the result of some type of phone hack.  Is automatically downloading an esim something Xfinity mobile does?  If so, is there a way I can stop it?

Official Employee

• 

765 Messages

2 months ago

Hi there @richone71! I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to post here on the community forum, and I want to ensure you are provided the best support possible! Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here