U

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 3:15 AM

Don’t waste your time

Do NOT get Xfinity mobile. I was on the phone for over 4 hours to try and get the phone activated and number ported. Came down to “you need to go in to the store and purchase an item to see if that will make it work”. AFTER 4 <EDIT: Lanuage> hours. 8 people I talked to.. EIGHT and nothing was resolved at all. Horrible experience! Just plain horrible. 

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

1 month ago

Hey there, user_yw3cgz, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding Xfinity Mobile services. I would be happy to help with your Xfinity Mobile services. We would love to have you join the family and I apologize for the experience you had. Can you please send us a Direct Message?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

1 Message

1 month ago

Yup..same experience here…except I was on the phone with tech support for 3 days and all they managed to do was make my phone unusable.  I even spoke to a supervisor who was condescending and did not help one bit. Each tech support person I spoke to said the previous tech support didn’t know what they were doing. I couldn’t switch back to Verizon fast enough. Unfortunately I lost my old phone number because it’s now in some limbo state. Xfinity mobile is a nightmare

(edited)

2 Messages

@scolbert63​ 100% same. They wouldn’t give the old number back which just made the overall experience worse. They said the only way possible to send the transfer pin was via text TO THAT PHONE… the phone didn’t work, THEY were incapable of fixing it, so they weren’t able to give the pin. Every other place has sent the pin via email, chat or verbal.. so I know it’s not “impossible” do give it to me. 

so annoying. I FINALLY got a return label, said once they receive the phone they will stop services… uhhh I’m not paying for the services between delivery time. This is all on them. So frustrating. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

scolbert63 We are sorry to hear of the experience you are having. If there is anything we can assist you with, please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address and we'll help in any way we can. Here are instructions on how to send us a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here