U

Sunday, May 5th, 2024 3:02 AM

Dead Spots Everywhere (LITERALLY)and Dropped Calls

Don’t be fooled by the low price. The mobile service internet is the worst I have ever had and perhaps the worst on Earth. Occasionally, it does drop a call in regard to the mobile service. Satisfied with home internet from them though so when they stated that low price and talked up how good the mobile service from them would be, I thought that’s a no brainer. Boy was I wrong. I don’t believe they seek to underperform with their mobile service offered, but they have yet to make it work the way you expect.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

5 months ago

Hi @user_m3z7t0 Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. Have you attempted to power down the phone and forget the network? Is this happening on Wi-Fi or on mobile network as well?

3 Messages

Yes I tried those things.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

OK, thnak you for letting us know! How often is this happening? Does this happen when you're at home connected to Wi-Fi, or only when the service is Mobile only? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here