fiocco's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, April 29th, 2024 11:09 PM

Comcast Security on Mobile

Every time I try to connect my Android to my home network (which has a password) and then try to access my Xfinity email, II get this error message from Chrome and it does not connect.  Is my Verizon security being a bit over-active, or is there a real security issue with my router?  Thanks.  Here's the message I got:

xfinityconnect.email.comcast.net normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Chrome tried to connect to xfinityconnect.email.comcast.net this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be xfinityconnect.email.comcast.net, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit xfinityconnect.email.comcast.net right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later

Problem Solver

• 

449 Messages

2 months ago

@fiocco Have you tried a different browser to check if the same problem exists? Also, make sure your device is up to date with all OS and app updates.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

fiocco Hey there, thanks for using our Forums and for working with us. We are happy to see what is going on with your connection and the site to help improve your experiance. To get started can you please send us a DM with your full name and service address? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here