U

Wednesday, February 14th, 2024 6:53 PM

Caller ID is wrong

Whenever I call someone with my Xfinity Mobile my name is displayed a construction company.  I have never worked for them and have no connection to them.  I have had the same mobile number for over 20 years.  I have called Xfinity 5 times for this and each time they say it is fixed when in fact it is not.  Anyone from Xfinity out there that can fix this?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

5 months ago

Hello there @user_7k3zz3!  Thanks so much for taking time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We greatly appreciate you taking time out of your day to reach out to us here and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited on this platform. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here