U

Tuesday, September 5th, 2023 8:55 PM

Closed

Xfinity Voicemail message says "voicemail unavailable."

Our voicemail has worked perfectly fine until today. People hear "this voicemail is unavailable." when they call.

I have tried *99 to set up voicemail and get the same message.

I tried loging in to my account and in the voice area, I cannot see any past voice messages. I get an error message: "An error occurred while procesing this request. Please sign out and try again later."

I checked all settings on our cordless phones and everything is set as it had been.

HELP!!! This needs to be fixed ASAP. After all, we are paying for this service which we cannot even access at this point. It appears to be an xfinity issue.

Thanks in advance.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_99317c. We appreciate you taking the time to reach our team on Forums. We definitely understand the importance of being able to have access to your voicemail. We appreciate the steps you've attempted to try and resolve the issue. Please send a direct message with your full name and address to further assist.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

3 Messages

I'm logged in and when I click the message icon, the new message pencil and paper icon is grayed out. I cannot type a message. How do I proceed? This is terrible customer service. I have already waited several days and now I have to wait again...meanwhile, I'm paying for a service I'm not able to use.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

I am sorry to hear that it is greyed out. Have you tried to clear out your cache and cookies? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Nevermind. We will just cancel our phone service. This customer service is terrible.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

We definitely want to ensure this is taken care of for you @user_99317c.  Please feel free to shoot us a direct message at your convenience so that we can work on this for you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here