U

Friday, March 8th, 2024 12:57 PM

Unable to view call history since move

Moved from one apartment to another in same complex. Since move, unable to view call history, messages, delete messages, etc. message says to call Xfinity because of problem with voice service. Did that. No help.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

@user_44ywz0 Thanks for reaching out and letting us know. I presume you are speaking about your in home phone line and not your mobile phone correct? 

(edited)

3 Messages

Correct. Everything works with the exception of online access for voice functions. No voice messages, call history, cannot delete old voice messages, etc.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_44ywz0 thanks for the confirmation and the added details. We are happy to continue troubleshooting with you and provide the proper resolution. Please send us your full name and complete address in a direct message:

(Full credit to @BruceW for this excellent explanation!) 

"Search for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

See here for an example.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

3 months ago

Have spoken with Xfinity twice. On second call, after chatting with an agent I was assured the 

Robles would be fixed within the hour. If not, I would receive a text. Received a text hours later asking if problem was fixed. Replied no. That was two days ago, still no fix.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here