U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, November 3rd, 2022 1:55 AM

Closed

Phone turned off for no reason

Canceled my cable TV,  kept my phone and internet.  For some reason my phone was turned off . Have had this # for over 30 years business line . Called 4 days in a row. Said phone will be on in 24 hours . Get nothing but lies 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

933 Messages

2 years ago

For mobile inquiries, we do have our amazing mobile team that can handle your request and you can reach out to our Mobile team through these options:

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

Chat: https://comca.st/3Nd0HD3

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

@XfinityMikeB​ no, that's not often true. 

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

Mike B. How did you help a person who's mobile phone number was disconnected, not phone service just the number. You see you must report Identity Theft before it happens at Xfinity, isn't that true, Identity Theft Department? 

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

1 year ago

How does a fine company like Xfinity SHUT OFF landline phone service on the EASTER WEEKEND without a word or financial issue of a 90 year old deaf woman? That captioning phone is her only means of communicating with anyone or anything. I would really appreciate your time and thoughts on this matter, ANYONE! They gave her no advanced notice in anyway. 

Problem Solver

• 

637 Messages

We'd love to help with checking the status of the landline phone for you there and see has happened in that aspect! We can certainly understand wanting communication available at all times, especially around a holiday! Rest assured, you've come to the right place! Please feel free to send a direct message our way using the steps outlined below, and please be sure to include your first and last name, and full-service address in that message! We look forward to working with you! 

Here are the detailed steps to Direct Message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

1 year ago

Have you ever experienced Identity Theft? I did at Xfinity Mobile. Isn't that correct, Xfinity? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here