AlwaysSummer21's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, May 25th, 2024 12:07 AM

No dial tone. Phone doesn’t ring

I got a new modem and now my phone doesn’t work.   I tried the troubleshooting tips.  I reset the modem.  No change. Please fix this.  

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

Hey @AlwaysSummer21,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. Please accept my most sincere apology for the experience you have encountered. In most cases with getting a new modem after swapping, the Xfinity Voice service would need to go through an activation process. If you are not receiving dial tone, I can certainly help get the Xfinity Voice service up and running again. 

If you could send our team a direct message with your full first/last name and the service address (Including the city, state, and zip code) associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here