chefley10's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

Monday, September 2nd, 2024 6:55 PM

how to download voicemails

I have a number of voicemails from my late parents and I would like to download them & save in the audio format. How can I do that?  I'm not sure how much longer I will keep a landline, but really want to save these! Thanks for your help! 

Official Employee

• 

954 Messages

12 days ago

Hello chefley10. Here is a link to show you how to download a voicemail and keep it https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/get-voicemail-while-traveling

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

@XfinityWilliam​ I have tried that and it shows it downloaded in my search bar, but it doesn't show up in Itunes?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

@chefley10 the downloaded voicemails will be in your device's downloaded folder. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

Device? Where do I retrieve them to litsen?

Official Employee

• 

954 Messages

chefley10 They will be located wherever you choose the file destination, when you download the voicemails.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here