U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, October 23rd, 2022 10:19 PM

Closed

Dropping my phone service

Hi trying to cut some costs since we only use the internet and one tv box but I do not use the phone service can this be deducted off my bill?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

2 years ago

Hey there, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums! We would be happy to help you with making changes to your services to better meet your lifestyle needs! You have reached the right place.

Please send us a private message with your name and service address to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityJeniece​ 

thank you 

<EDIT: Removed Personal Information>

its a summer house but want the internet and cable on we don’t use the phone 

regards 

matt

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

2 years ago

We do not recommend posting any of your account details here on the public forum in order to protect your personal information. If you can please send us a peer-to-peer message, we would be happy to assist you with discussing your account details and options for removing Xfinity Voice. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityJeniece​ 

no idea how to do that

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

No worries! We look forward to speaking with you! 

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Let us know if you have any additional questions!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here