fedup978's profile

Contributor

• 

288 Messages

Wednesday, July 31st, 2024 2:44 PM

can't get to VM or call history from website on my computer

I am remote and only have access via internet and for several days I have not been able to get to my phone history or to see if I have any voice messages.  I don't have any phone service so I am totally blind to any calls that I have missed.  I see others seem to be having the same issue from other posts.

BTW Before you ask I am remote and only have internet  no phone service from my current location.  

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

1 month ago

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out. We understand how not being able to access call logs online can be frustrating. Our engineers are working on a solution for this problem as soon as possible. In the meantime, we recommend using *99 to accesss your Voicemail. 

Contributor

• 

288 Messages

@XfinityAirelle​ Thanks for the reply, but as I said in the original post, "I was remote and without phone service and only had internet capability"  so your recommendation to use the *99 process was not an option to use or I would have done it.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

We regret to hear the temporary solution was inaccessible. At this time, we are not seeing any reported issues currently impacting the Voice Mail or Call History on our website. Are you now able to access them @fedup978?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here