C

Thursday, August 8th, 2024 12:57 AM

Caller ID not Working

I had to upgrade my modem to XB7 to get the 800 mbs internet. I have ultimate tv, voice and internet. Before I set up my new modem the caller ID on tv displayed perfectly. After the new modem it does not display. I have turned everything off and on. I also had a chat and new signals were sent, still no caller ID.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 month ago

Thank you for reaching out to us @cirsaw! You’ve reached the right team to troubleshoot this issue. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
 - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
 - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

4 Messages

I did as requested but no response and still no caller ID on tv.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Thanks for reaching back out, cirsaw. We would be happy to help you with this issue. I am showing we sent over a Direct Message. Can you please provide us with the requested information through the Direct Message? We look forward to working with you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Same issue with my new X1 cable box I had to swap out not showing caller ID anymore!

Official Employee

• 

850 Messages

gkc324 When you swapped out the box, did the called ID issue get resolved?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

no it's not been working for awhile! I do get notifications on screen if they leave a voicemail massage but no incoming call notification.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here