U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Mar 19, 2022 1:36 AM

Voicemail is not enabled for this number

Why is "Voicemail is not enabled for this number" showing and can this be changed?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

146 Messages

3分前

Hi @user_d3f0ff. I hope you are doing well. I appreciate you taking the time to contact our team of experts here on our Xfinity forums page. 

It would be a pleasure to assist with the voicemail concern you have. We are a team that can help. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1分前

This has been happening to me for over 2 weeks ever since I locked back into a new contract after the price jacked up on me after my prior contract expired. I have dealt with a dozen call and text agents over two weeks, supervisors, etc., each saying they will escalate, wasted hours and hours and hours on with Xfinity, and ZERO follow through.Finally get a supervisor one night after 30 minutes only for them to be at some party and clearly not paying attention to me and laughing at other things going on while wasting my time.  Escalating apparently means hitting delete as soon as I hang up.  Their call back feature was my phone ringing ten minutes later with a recording saying I am next while i sat on the phone for over 8 minutes for someone to connect after Xfinity called me.  Still no resolution but they sure are fond of the word “escalate”.

Official Employee

• 

242 Messages

Hello @user_77dd20, thanks for reaching out to us on the forums I hope you are doing well. I can definitely understand the frustration this whole situation would cause and this is never the experience we want you to have when reaching out to us for help on any of our platforms.

We would love the opportunity to help make this right and get the issue resolved for you. Can you send us a direct message with your first and last name and address to get started?

To send a direct message: 

• Sign in to the community. 
  • Click the message count or envelope icon to go to our private message inbox 
  • Click the New Message icon. 
  • Enter Xfinity Support in the Send to field. 
  • Type the reply in the Message box. 
  • Click Enter to send your message. 
  • You can see your back and forth messages with any user by clicking the messages. 
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here