U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 30th, 2024 5:30 PM

Closed

Speed Dial

Xfinity "upgraded my internet speed last week and now the speed dial function on my Xfinity land line does not work. Every number ends up "Cannot complete your call as dialed. I spent 2 hours with support with no help. Their final answer is that it is my equipment. Since the land line works perfectly (except the speed dial) I really doubt that is the problem.  I tried adding my Xfinity cell number and got the same answer. If I dial it direct, works fine. Did Xfinity remove this function? There seem to be very little mention when researching on line.  Thank you for your time.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

8 months ago

@user_59fce6 Here is a list of all the voice features we support Xfinity Voice Features Quick Reference Guide

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

8 months ago

I just ported my phone # from Frontier to Xfinity.  I asked if Speed Dial was a feature of Xfinity Voice and was told yes.  I worked with Xfinity for 2 days trying to get the feature to work.  I was told today that Speed Dial is a service they are retiring.  I used Speed Dial all the time. 

Not happy about that feature disappearing.

Please bring it back!!!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Please note that I  have been a Comcast/Xfinity customer since 1985.  Why not offer some kind of customer loyalty? 

Please bring Speed Dial service back!!!!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here