PeteRFNY's profile

Contributor

• 

31 Messages

Wednesday, January 4th, 2023 9:52 PM

Closed

Disable Voicemail Feature

I would like to be able to disable the voicemail feature. I'd like it so that if no one is answering the line either rings a certain amount of times and hangs up or just keeps ringing. I don't see any way to disable the voice mail, it seems to just be "on" all the time. Is there a way to have it NOT be on and have the line ring or hang up after a certain amount of rings?

New Problem Solver

• 

452 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to create a post and reach out to our community here on the forums, @PeteRFNY. You should be able to disable your Voicemail features with the help of your account settings. You can learn more about it here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/manage-voicemail-features-in-xfinity-connect. Please let us know if this helps or if you continue having issues and we will be here to help. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityJoshD​ 

This does not actually answer the question. He is looking to disable voicemail entirely, not manage the features. As such, that page does not address the issue.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Please I need to disable totally my voice mail, help!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_a4b3ba Good afternoon! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team! I would be delighted to assist you in disabling your voicemail. If it's something you are wanting completely removed, I will need to remove it from an account level as opposed to just disabling it from a features' standpoint. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name and service address? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here