P

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, September 12th, 2023 2:01 AM

Closed

Caller ID on tv screen stopped working

The Caller ID feature on my Xfinity Voice account has stopped functioning.  I have rebooted both tv boxes and modem with no help. I have read other conversations stating that I may need my Voice feature reprovisioned 

To add the caller ID on screen feature.  My phone is showing the Caller ID.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there, @Papahemi, Thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums. I would be happy to help with your caller ID on your TV. I know I love how convenient it is to see who is calling while watching TV, and we definitely want to make sure this is working for you. 

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address, so we can assist you further. To send us a Direct Message, you will need to sign in to the Forums if you are not. Then you will need to locate and click on the "Direct Message" icon located in the upper right corner of this page. Next, click the "New Message" (paper & pencil) icon and type "Xfinity Support" in the to line, and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list. You can proceed to type your message in the text area near the bottom, and press enter to send the message. Please let me know if you have any questions.

1 Message

There is (are) no Direct Message icons on these forum pages. Yes, I'm signed in. There are 6 icons;  from left to right Email, Xfinity Stream, Xfinity Home, Xfinity xFi, Voice, Xfinity Mobile. Now what?

Official Employee

• 

792 Messages

@user_js4au5, hello and thank you for reaching out using the Community Forums page. Are you attempting to send us a direct message as well? Are you experiencing a concern with Caller ID also?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

7 months ago

How do I get my Xfinity system to tell me who's calling ? It does display the caller on the screen. It used to verbally tell me me as well. It stopped. Can you tell me how to turn the voice back on.

I do have the notifications settings all notifications ON.

Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

@user_mnk4wl I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. Just clarify, you are able to view the caller ID on the TV screen, but it no longer speaks who is calling? Can you tell me if you were previously using the voice guidance and what notifications you have on?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here