pmeuter's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Friday, August 26th, 2022 7:37 PM

Closed

Caller ID Not showing on TV

I. Notifications caller id is toggled on. But no phone numbers show on TV screen. 

New Problem Solver

• 

617 Messages

2 years ago

Hi @pmeuter

Thank you for letting us know that the Caller ID is not showing up. Have you tried to reboot the cable box by chance? -Lysa

Contributor

• 

35 Messages

2 years ago

Same here. Half the calls aren't verified, most the calls I get are spam or sales calls, but when the phone rings, I'm always further away from it, usually at the stove. Till I get to the phone, it's too late. Seeing the number on the TV always helped me decide to hobble and try to catch the call, or ignore it.  One call that the robot always blocked was our Humana Rx coverage. Yeah, an important call is blocked but sales calls are not and most of those calls come in 3-4 times a day from different numbers; IOW, same people using someone else's number. 

Problem Solver

• 

672 Messages

@abbypatch Did your Caller ID feature stop working recently? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

2 years ago

I have spent hours on the phone and chat with Xfinity support. If one more person tells me to reboot the cable box or they send another refresh signal I am going to pull my hair out.  There is something on the back end at Xfinity that has changed.  I need to restore this notification and would be most appeciative if someone could help.

It has worked for years and now poof????? 

Problem Solver

• 

908 Messages

Hello @singerdf Thank you for bringing this issue to our Xfinity Community Forum. Our team is happy to help troubleshoot the caller ID TV issue further. 

Please send a direct message with your first and last name, as well as complete service address to "Xfinity Support". To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

1. Click "Sign In" if necessary
 2. Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 3. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 4. Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 5. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 6. Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here