U

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Thursday, May 4th, 2023 5:27 PM

Closed

Advanced call forwarding not available

What needs to be done to activate “Advanced Call Forwarding?” Are there more fees involved? To utilize call filtering via Nomorobo, your reps have routinely referred me to this option, which they fail to realize isn’t available on my account. 

Problem Solver

• 

743 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_cbe486! Thank you for reaching out on our community forum. This link has more information about advanced call forwarding. 

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

1 year ago

In the Xfinity voice menu, ‘Advanced Call Forwarding, the page indicates: This telephone number does not have access to Advanced Call Forwarding. This is the message I’ve had since first trying to set it up.  Thank-you.

New Problem Solver

• 

617 Messages

I appreciate you sharing that error. Let's look into this further from this end. Please send me a Direct Message so that I can gather some account details. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the “chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityLysa​ I have the same issue.  Can the fix be described here so I can utilize it?  Thank you.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@user_0b68c6@XfinityLysa I've had the same problem since I activated my account.  The reps have wasted hours of my time (not sure why I have to be on phone or chat with them while they try to fix the problem) and no resolution.  I'm close to just giving up on ever having that feature or being able to enable NoMoRobo.

If anyone learns of a solution, it would be great if you could post here!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_0b68c6 Please send us a Private Message with your full name and address so that we can assist you further.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Trying and trying to get Advanced Call Forwarding enabled. Chat lasted 2 hours (80 screenshots of the conversations) and I was passed off to 4 agents in total. The last one said the problem would be resolved in 2 hrs and I’d receive a text validating that. Havent heard another word from xfinity since. Beyond frustrating. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

@user_f97138 I've been down the same path with unfortunately no resolution.  Spent literally hours on the phone and on chat with different agents.  Often had to start back at the beginning, even though I documented the problem with screenshots a number of times.  I finally gave up; I just could not spend any more time.  I hope you either get it worked out or figure out an alternative solution (we can't use NoMoRobo without this feature).  If you do, please come back and post!  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here