U

Friday, August 23rd, 2024 9:59 PM

Access to voicemail

When I try to access I get a continuous request to set a pin, even though I have already set a pin

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

22 days ago

Hey @user_6nlksr, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the access issues to the Xfinity Voicemail within Xfinity Connect. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

Would you be able to quickly attempt to clear the cache/cookies within the web browser to see if the CPNI Pin prompt populates? Would you also be able to try accessing while using InPrivate or Incognito Mode depending on the browser you are using? We hope to hear from you soon.

3 Messages

I tried recommendation with same result

i keep getting the dialogue to set my pin and security question, which I have done.  When I check settings I see my pin has been set.

3 Messages

Went through whole process again, and seems to be ok now.  Thanks

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

I am so glad to hear you are able to access all the great Xfinity Voice features through Xfinity Connect again. One of my favorite features is the downloadable voicemail. That has come in handy a few times when you can download and save the message. Would there happen to be anything more we could assist you with this afternoon to help make your experience an even better one @user_6nlksr?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here