jl747's profile

Contributor

• 

337 Messages

Tuesday, May 18th, 2021 8:05 PM

Closed

What happened to my Unfollow post

For some reason my post on how to "Unfollow" my post is missing.

The link is 

https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/getting-started/how-to-stop-or-unfollow-a-post/60a23c4f0114d32d27cef552?commentId=60a292c70114d32d27cefb7e

I got a Error 404.

There was nothing there that can be deemed as inappropriate.

I uploaded an image but that showed what the problem was.

If there was, what was it?

Thanks

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

I cannot find it either and got a reply from a Comcast agent to one of my posts there, in another thread....maybe someone can recover the thread.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

There was a deleted thread listed in the history, but I'm not able to access it either, so I'm not sure why it was deleted, or what kind of messages were there. Were you waiting on an answer to a specific question, or just wondering what the agent posted?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

Regarding the 'Unfollow' problem, I only see the 'Follow' option ONLY when NOT logged in.  As soon as I log in using my profile login, I see the 'Unfollow' option for the thread in question.  Are you sure you're logged in to the profile which was used to activate 'Follow'ing the thread?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

That's a great question! Do you have different logins where this happens, or just the two states (logged in and not logged in) you mentioned?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

337 Messages

3 years ago

I found the problem.

For whatever reason Firefox did not render the Unfollow properly.

I was able to make the change.

FYI 

Per logging in. I only have a single log in.

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

FWIW, several weeks ago I made a detailed reply to a customer in Email.  Their OP and my reply disappeared completely.  It's as though it never existed at all, yet at one point it was in my profile posting history because I went back to see if the OP had replied.  Next time I looked it was totally gone.  Apparently the OP did not delete it, and there was no trace of anyone else having deleted it.  Mystery never solved.  Gremlins.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here