Wednesday, April 20th, 2022 2:49 AM

Closed

Peer To Peer Chat

Where do I find the Peer to Peer chat?

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

2 years ago

@user_e9dd89 Unless you were specifically told to send a direct message to an employee, doing so is against the Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  You need to post about your issue in the appropriate forum.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

2 years ago

Where do I find the Peer to Peer chat?

The facility previously called "Peer to peer chat" has been renamed Direct Messaging. The Direct Messaging icon doesn't appear until you have made your first post. You should be able to see it now as long as you are logged in to the Forums (you may need to reload the page).

Using "Direct Messaging" before you have been asked to do so is considered a violation of the Forum AUP. See https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/guidelines/xfinity-forum-acceptable-use-policy/602d9c64c5375f08cd574236.

You are encouraged to first post a brief description of your question or problem but without any personal information. If additional information is needed, you'll be asked to provide it.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have been having the same issue.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_e8080e

Post your issue in the correct forum and someone will get back to you about it. Please do not send a direct private message unless requested. And keep in mind this is a Community Forum so others may answer as well as an official employee.

(edited)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Recording program on Roku will not play back at the 1:35 min mark

This reply has been converted into a post

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tvapp-00306 issue on screen is this the problem? 

This reply has been converted into a post
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here