Biff-Tannon's profile

Contributor

• 

384 Messages

Sunday, November 5th, 2023 5:18 PM

Closed

Notifications and Problem with Redirect

Howdy,

I just tried to check my “Notifications” with the icon next to my profile. I click on one and it says it can’t open because of a problem with redirects.

I also clicked on the link on a notification email from Comcast. It also says problem with redirects.

What is the problem with trying to access these linked pages?

I also clicked on saved Firefox bookmarks to a couple of forum threads and same problem.

Please don’t ask me clear cookies. That ain’t the problem.

Thanks 

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

10 months ago

All,

Thank you all for getting this reported. We had some on-going work being performed to fix forum issues this weekend that may have caused it. We have received confirmation that this is no longer an impactful issue. Please let us know if you have any other questions related to the Xfinity Forum. 

Contributor

• 

33 Messages

10 months ago

I had all kinds of problems with redirects and trying to sign in to pay my bill, this is ridiculous every month it's the same <Edited: Language>, even worse today.

I pay all my bills online and it takes me two or three minutes for everything else.

I finally was able to use Firefox browser clear the cookies got in and paid my bill , but then I clicked on my account and it sent me back to the sign in Page

I agree cookies is not the problem Comcast get your <Edited: Language> together and fix  these issues, I spent an hour trying different things just to pay my <Edited: Language> bill

(edited)

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@HDRock 

Thank you for posting your comments here in our Xfinity Forum. I believe what user @Biff-Tannon is referencing, is an issue with these forums. Is your issue related to this Xfinity Forum or the Xfinity My Account page where you make payments? Additional information will help us to understand and better work to resolve issues. 

Thanks. 

Contributor

• 

33 Messages

No it was not a forum issue there was all kinds of redirecting going on while I was trying to sign on to Xfinity to pay my bill, Sounds to me like you are trying to redirect it into something other than the real problem

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.8K Messages

10 months ago

... I click on one and it says it can’t open because of a problem with redirects. ...

This seems to have been fixed in the last few minutes. I hope!

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Contributor

• 

384 Messages

10 months ago

Looks like links are working now, 8:15 pm 11/5/23.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here