gskline's profile

Contributor

• 

26 Messages

Friday, December 13th, 2019 11:00 AM

Closed

Moderation here is definitely pro-comcast

I haven't been here long, but this forum is a Comcast echo chamber, moderated by retired Comcast employees, right?  

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

5 years ago

@gskline wrote:

I haven't been here long, but this forum is a Comcast echo chamber, moderated by retired Comcast employees, right?  

This is primarily a customer-to-customer help and support forum with a few official employees that help out.  While @CCAndrew [to whom you are referring] is a former employee, he is still a respected member of this community, which is moderated by him, Experts, the forum Administrator, and OE's.  We have Guidelines and policies in place that each customer agrees to and must abide by in order to post here, otherwise posts can and will be removed for a violation of those Guidelines and policies or moved into the appropropriate thread or forum, and the poster may be banned for continued and repeated violation of the Guidelines and policies.

If you have any issues with anything within the forum I suggest you bring it to the attention of the Forum Administrator @ComcastJessie.

This thread is closed to further discussion.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here