U

Thursday, August 31st, 2023 10:19 PM

Closed

I have been on a thread and now I have lost it

I have been on a thread and I cleared my cache and lost it. How can I get back to it?

Contributor

• 

47 Messages

10 months ago

Once Logged in and on any forum page (forums.xfinity.com): Try clicking on your user icon (top right) then select View Profile. Once on your Profile Page, scroll down, this page shows most recent activity in the forum for you.

If you didn't mark a post for following or reply/comment then you may not find it here. To reduce the activity listed, find the drop down menu labeled All Activities, this menu let's you choose a specific category of activity, the category labelled, Follow Post, will list all posts you Follow. If you don't find it here and you have already cleared your browsers internet history, then you would need to search or browse the forum by category to find the post you saw before.

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

10 months ago

@user_205864 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. It looks like this is your first post, although the directions provided by user @DependentCustomer are helpful for finding posts you have already engaged on, if you have not authored the post or replied to a post there will be no posts listed in that activity "log" on your profile. We recommend starting any search for forum content using the forum search bar located in the header section of every forum page. Simply input the keywords or phrases related to the content you are interested in finding and hit your keyboard "Enter" key or click the "magnifying glass" icon next to the search bar. From there, you can filter and sort content based on your preferences and needs. You will notice I have included an image below showing those advanced search filters. 

Pro Tip: Be on the look out for our vetted Comcast Knowledge Base articles. These provide the latest and greatest information on a topic and have been 100% vetted by Comcast. Those are easy to find when searching as they have the word "ANSWERED" at the beginning (example highlighted above).
Please let us know if you have any other questions or need anything else from us. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here