JulianR1's profile

Contributor

• 

99 Messages

Wednesday, September 23rd, 2020 8:00 AM

Closed

How do I view ranks again?

I havent been on the forums lately so I am bit rusty with knowing where everhything is at. Can someone please direct to where I can view the requirements for each rank? 
I should clarify that by ranks I mean badges and things. 

Thank You and Stay Safe, 
Julerobb1

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

4 years ago

@JulianR1 

Thank you for your questions and welcome back to the forum. Badges are a way for Comcast and the Help & Support community to recognize you and all the actions you are taking within the forum. These actions can include replying to another user's post, receiving kudos from your peers, having your responses accepted as a Best Answer to a users question, and posting topics.

If you want to know more about a specific badge, go to your or another users profile, under the user name you will see some of the badges, click the ">" next to the badges and you will see a full screen of your/that user's badges . Clicking on a badge will give you more information about what that specific badge means or how it was earned. (see images below)

We are working on creating an area in the forum that better explains badges and how they are earned, once that is live, I will be sure to share that here. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions or need anything else. Good luck with earning those badges. 

Capture.PNG

Badges WTP.PNG

Contributor

• 

99 Messages

4 years ago

Hi, I am not seeing that under my profile. I only see this.
Am I doing something wrong?

JulianR1_0-1600881468758.png

Contributor

• 

99 Messages

4 years ago

This is all I see on my profile.

1 Attachment

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

4 years ago

@ComcastJessie I don't see my badges, either, and haven't in a while now.

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

4 years ago

@ComcastJessie Back again!  Thank you!

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

4 years ago

@JulianR1  & @Again 

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I believe that may have been inadvertently turned off. I have since turned that feature back on. Can you please verify that you can now see your badges and let me know if you continue to experience this issue?

Contributor

• 

99 Messages

4 years ago

I can see them now, Thank you. Can the comcast team please be certain that this doesnt happen again, as it was quite confusing. 🙂

I appreciate the help. Also, when do I get that disclaimer thing stating that im a community member helping others and not a comcast employee?

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

4 years ago

@JulianR1 wrote:

I can see them now, Thank you. Can the comcast team please be certain that this doesnt happen again, as it was quite confusing. 🙂

I appreciate the help. Also, when do I get that disclaimer thing stating that im a community member helping others and not a comcast employee?

That disclaimer is reserved for those of us who are Experts.  There is a process of becoming one.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here