BruceW's profile

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

Thursday, March 21st, 2024 4:30 PM

Forum editor @ tagging no longer works

ETA: @XfinityJessie's workaround "you can type out the first letters of the username you would like to tag and will start to see it populated" works for me!

========

As of a week or so ago, attempting to tag a user in a Reply or a Comment no longer works. The list that appears after typing an @ is blank. This is what I see when I try it:

Tested in multiple topics, and with Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. Could this be corrected please?

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Accepted Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

2 months ago

@BruceW We have reported this and the issue with the cancel button to our platform partners. We appreciate your help with getting this identified. In the meantime, you can type out the first letters of the username you would like to tag and will start to see it populated at that point. 

(edited)

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

2 months ago

... you can type out the first letters of the username you would like to tag and will start to see it populated ...

I should have thought to try that, but it just didn't occur to me. It works. Thank you!

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here