U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, July 25th, 2024 4:02 PM

Constant signal drops same time of day?

Just recently mid July 2024 I'm having constant signal drops at the same time every day for at least 4-5 hours but during the evening and night time everything's fine again.

I've noticed Verizon is doing something with the lines putting up new ones I think Verizon is bringing its truck with the big wire spool on the back and the lines look newer I'm not sure if that's what's affecting Comcast lines or not but they keep saying there's no outages but something's up and the people from Comcast are no help they might as well be bots.

Expert

• 

105.7K Messages

1 month ago

The concern is not "Community Center" help related......................... Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

1 month ago

user_38b25c 

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you with your intermittent connection concern. We know how frustrating that can be! Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

1 Message

1 month ago

I have had the same problem for two months - the cell signal drops - the only way to restore it is to toggle airplane mode on and off.  There are several other similar topics on this site with no resolution and multiple Xfinity responses with tedious "fixes" that do nothing.  It also seems to occur on the verizon network.

I was in the xfinitiy office and they said - you have an old phone it is an apple issue.  i have an iphone XS and apple says it is fully supported so it is a provider issue.  

It is very frustrating to see that has been occurring for 6-9 months and no real resolution has been provided.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

756 Messages

Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here