U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, June 28th, 2024 9:22 PM

Comcast cable line is sagging across my yard

Hi Comcast Customer Service,

The comcast line, going from pole to my neighbor property, is sagging as it crosses my backyard. The cable line are now approximately 3 feet off the ground. my property did not use this cable for service.

Could you tell me how to report the issue and ask Comcast to fix it. 

Thanks

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

2 days ago

Hey @user_7e8337, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the low-hanging cable line in your backyard. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

Do you happen to have our handy Xfinity App on your mobile device? You should be able to quickly and easily submit your request using the Xfinity App and Xfinity Assistant. All you need to do is open the Xfinity Assistant and type in "Down Cable Line" to begin the process. You can also access our Xfinity Assistant by logging in to your Xfinity ID online by Clicking Here.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thank for your answer. This is abnormal issue which virtual assistance is hard to understand the problem. 1) my property did not use this cable line for service, 2) the line goes to my neighbor property 3) i did not know it is still in service nor not. In order to report the issue, i need tell my property address and my neighbor address.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

I highly recommend using the Xfinity Assistant to report the issue at hand @user_7e8337. We use this system all the time, especially with inclement weather and hurricane areas. If additional information is needed, there will be a contact form for outreach. Once the request is submitted, it will get reviewed and teh technician scheduled will evaluate and take proper actions. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

104.4K Messages

12 hours ago

The concern is not "Community Center" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here