pprfldr's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Nov 19, 2019 11:00 AM

Change Community Forum ID/Name

I don't want my email address to be my community forum ID. I don't recall ever being given the option of choosing an ID for the forum. Can you help me change it?

Thanks

Responses

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

10 m ago

Saw this thread.  Please change my username from EllenScavia to EJS

Administrator

• 

4.3K Messages

10 m ago

@EJS2 wrote:

Saw this thread.  Please change my username from EllenScavia to EJS

@EJS2 

The username EJS and ELS1 were both in use by other users, so your username has been changed to EJS2. If this username does not work for you or you would like to change it again. Please let us know here.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New Poster

• 

1 Message

7 m ago

Hello - I saw this thread and hoped you could help.  When I typed "wjac" I thought I was typing in the "search" bar instead of the "choose username" box.  Please change my username to Dominic5 if at all possible.  Or the next one after 5, I'm not picky.  Thank you!

Administrator

• 

4.3K Messages

7 m ago

@Dominic5 

Sorry for the delay. You will notice your requested username change has been completed. Please let us know if you need anything else. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
dacr60

Contributor

• 

36 Messages

6 m ago

Hello.  Please change my forum user name to dacr60.  Thank you.

Administrator

• 

4.3K Messages

6 m ago

@dacr60 

You will notice your requested Xfinity Forum username change has been complete.

Please let us know if you need anything else. 

New to the Community?

Start Here