ericb1031's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Monday, January 2nd, 2023 7:42 PM

Closed

Xfinity keeps asking to return equipment I already returned

I closed my Xfinity account several months ago and returned my Internet Xfinity Flex box to the Xfinity store.

I already called Xfinity customer service and went to the store about this. They tell me I do not have any equipment to return, yet I keep getting emails and text messages requesting me to return equipment.

Now I am getting emails from a company called Complete Recovery Corporation requesting me to return equipment.

I do not know who else to talk to resolve this.

Anybody has any suggestions?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 years ago

Hello there @ericb1031 thank you so much for contacting our Xfinity Support Team over our Forums. You came to the right place for help, and we are happy to take a look at your account and any equipment associated with it. We know how frustrating it is to get these notifications, and we have your back. In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityJorge​ 

Just sent private message via the chat box. Waiting for reply

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

Just sent private message via the chat box. Waiting for reply

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

I exchanged private chat with @XfinitySupport. They can't figure out why I am receiving emails saying I need to return equipment. Their computer shows no equipment return is pending and my account is closed.

Xfinity sucks.

This is not the first time I have issues with Xfinity. I long time ago a had a billing issue that took months to resolve. That issue was only resolved after i posted in this forum. This time it did not work.

I guess I will wait until Xfinity takes me to court to retrieve equipment I already returned.

Xfinity needs to start firing people that do not do their job.

Have I already said that Xfinity sucks, sucks and sucks.?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here