merrellsj's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 6:00 AM

Trying to shop other TV packages but get error about Flex

I am looking to maybe come back to standard TV but when I try to shop for plans online, I see the error "Thanks for getting started! Since Flex is in your plan, the Xfinity Assistant can help complete your order online. Or, you can call 1-800-XFINITY." If I need to cancel Flex in order to do this, that is fine but I don't see an option to cancel Flex. Any ideas?

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Managing your Xfinity Account online

Responses

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

I spent far too much time chatting and calling support and I was told this error is intentional. I am very disappointed as a customer. Apparently, we have to call in every time we want to change our plan or even know our options for changing our plan just because we have flex.

Official Employee

• 

39 Messages

3 m ago

We're aware that the current My Account functionality is preventing Flex customers from exploring services online. Our development teams are actively working to have the long-awaited update in place soon. Once the change is implemented, we'll post an immediate notification here.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here