Amfnk0167's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, March 9th, 2024 1:16 PM

Streaming TV Box Issues

I am having the similar issues! Dateline cut's into my program every morning when I first turn everything on. I'll hit the Hulu app which starts and less than i minute later nightline cut's into my program. I've found that if I shut everything off and turn it back on it will sometimes fix it, but not always. I've complained about this at the Xfinity and store and I was told, back before the new year, it was a Hulu issue, which I never believed! Now after reading some of these other threads I'm certain it isn't the Hulu app. When I had the original Xfinity flex box I never had this issue! I've switched boxes twice with the suggestion from the Xfinity store employee. Couldn't even get those to go through the setup process and had go back to the one that was somewhat working! Xfinity should be ashamed of itself for putting it's customers through this bull. The Xumo stream box was never ready Prime Time and it seems like they just pushed it out to customers to be the guinea pigs. I have spent hours of my time trying to figure this out! Seems like things are actually getting worse. I have the Vudo app that was working until recently. I get into the app and when I try to play movies that I've purchased, all I get is a white screen! If I run the app through my Blu Ray player, it works fine, so I know it's not my TV! I woke up today thinking about getting rid of my service!       

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

4 months ago

Hello, @Amfnk0167! Thank you for leaving a comment with your shared concerns on this other user's post. We've converted your comment into its own post to ensure we properly and quickly address any questions or concerns you still have. I'm here to help however I can, I promise! Besides power cycling/resetting the Xumo TV Box when these issues occur, what other troubleshooting have you tried? You mentioned reading other similar threads, and I know different customers have recommended various solutions, including changing certain settings within the apps having issues. You may also log in to My Account and attempt remote troubleshooting that way! Let me know what else you've tried, if you're still running into these problems, and our Digital Care Team will do whatever it can to provide support :)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here