U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Saturday, August 13th, 2022 7:32 PM

Closed

Seria A Live Matches not streaming through your Paramount+

Many many other XFINITY customers have complained about this for over 6 month, and Xfinity has continued to lie about the issue on their forums. 

It works on my computer, phone and Fire Stick, all my Apps are running the latest version except the Xfinity App which still runs version 4.x.x.x its either Xfinity is blocking live soccer through Paramount+ or their app library is outdated... Either way, Comcast/Xfinity has not changed in 20+ years... I just moved back into a Xfinity domain after being very happy with AT&T Uverse just to realize Xfinity are more cash grabbing and shady as before. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 years ago

I am sorry to hear you have been having issues with accessing content on Paramount+. We don't have a way to control what is avaiable on this streaming service, but I would be happy to troubleshoot your Xfinity app with you. To get started,can you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityChristy

Where do I directly message you? 

Anyways, Cumcast/Xfinity is running the Paramount+ App version 4.x.x whereas on all my working scenarios (run 8.x.x)

Meaning you run a legacy App through Xfinity/Comcast.

I work in IT since 1991 and its clearly your X1 box... I can watch the entire game once concluded, just not live. 

Touch base with your App team and update your Paramount+ App to the lastest version, then setup any TV with your Decoder/X1 box and go to Paramount+ and go into Serie A (live games are not available) many customers have complained about this bug on your side for month, and as usual from Xfinity... 0, nothing 

New Problem Solver

• 

452 Messages

To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging. From there, go ahead and compose a new message to "Xfinity Support" and send us a message with your name and address. 

To send a direct message [private message]:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon

or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  • - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  • - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

This is such a joke. It was all of last season too. I’ve messaged both as well. It’s clear it’s a bug that should be relatively straight forward to fix.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@user_cf0d79​ 

I have found a possible issue (or maybe 2). The obvious is that the XFINITITY APP still runs on version 4 where my PC, FIRESTICK, and CELL PHONE runs on version 8. That means at least 3 years apart on versions. Now Xfinity claims that they do not have any say in Plugin support... oh yes they do, what happens is that they have to push an update onto their Receiver boxes to push that to the customers out there. 

Now, I wonder if their intentions (the second possible issue) is that they do NOT want to FIX it in the first place? Maybe because their association with ESPN and ESPN+ ? 

The funny part is that after the game ends (2 minutes later) I can go ahead and stream it as a rewatch... so its only the live showing that Cumcast blocks. 

Contributor

• 

342 Messages

@user_cf0d79​ Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I am also having this issue. If there is a fix can't you just post it here and not have everyone dm?

Official Employee

• 

618 Messages

Access to Paramount Plus’ coverage of Serie A is restricted to those in the United States. That means that even with a subscription to Paramount Plus if you’re outside the USA, you need a VPN such as to access it.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

It's all SOCCER on the paramount app on X1.  I can watch it on my phone, pc, xbox, but u just can't watch soccer on paramount plus using Comcast/xfinity boxes.  Yall need to acknowledge it, and at least find out why and put some kind of statement for customers expecting to be able to watch it.  It's breach of contract, and since xfinity knows this, because Paramount does and knows its on your end,  it's shady, deceptive business practice by comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here