U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, January 13th, 2023 12:53 PM

Closed

Return Flex

I’m trying to return the Flex Streaming TV Box, but it does not show up on my list of devices. In turn, I can’t print out a shipping label - so, how do I return the item if I don’t have the label? There is no nearby Xfinity store to drop it off at. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

2 years ago

Hi there!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on the Reddit Community.  We are so glad to hear from you and happy to help out in any way that we can.  No worries!  You have reached out to the right team, and we are going to get things taken care of for you.  Can you tell me if you are in the middle of a transfer/more or if your account is already closed?  A lot of times when we are in the process of closing an account, or in come instances moving service, we forget about the smaller steps.  If you already closed your account, returning the device online may take a few extra steps.  We have you covered though.  Are you able to just return the device to a local UPS Store?  They should be able to ship the device back to us free of charge.  

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Did you get your problem solved?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I’m trying to return mine too and it’s frustrating because I have called and I still can’t get a label printed. And the closest xfinity drop off is nearly a hour away. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello @Crose006, and thank you for reaching out to us about returning the device. Are you saying that the nearest UPS store to your home is nearly an hour away as well?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here