A

Tuesday, August 13th, 2024 10:55 PM

Peacock Subscription Issue After Move

I recently moved and have lost access to my Peacock subscription. When I attempt to activate my subscription via the Xfinity app, I encounter an error in the Peacock activation portal stating that my email address is already tied to a subscription. However, when I log into the Peacock app, it indicates that I do not have an active subscription and prompts me to upgrade.

I've reached out to phone, chat, and email support, as well as spoken with a technician, but no one has been able to resolve this issue. Instead, I’ve been repeatedly upsold services, which is frustrating as Peacock is the only service I need help with.

Given that this appears to be a known issue based on my research, I am requesting to be connected with someone who is competent enough to resolve this promptly.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 month ago

Hi @award022 Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding Peacock. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message":
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

1 Message

1 month ago

same thing happening to me right now, live chat agent unable to help with the issue. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here